Through this function it is possible to control one or a group of compatible Zigbee bulbs using DiCE SMART. In this mode, the user can set the color and intensity on the DiCE SMART via gesture, and subsequently transfer the chosen setting to the bulbs simply touching the device.
This mode can only be activated if there is at least one RGB Zigbee bulb associated with DiCE SMART.
N.B. The Aurora Plus function must be activated via DiCEhome app. This is not an additional scenario, but adds functions to the "Aurora" scenario, already installed among the default scenarios; all the available gestures are enabled to the latter (see table at the bottom).
Once the RGB bulbs are associated via DiCEhome app following the guided procedure, DiCE SMART must be set on the "Aurora" function.
1. If the VOLO gesture is detected in this menu, DiCE SMART will switch to the "Atmosfera" function.
2. Keeping the hand steady for 2 more seconds, the colors will be "unlocked" and you will be given the opportunity to choose a color moving your hand closer or farther from the device (VOLO);
If the color chosen for the bulbs is white, it is not necessary to wait for 2 more seconds to "unlock" the colors; therefore go directly to step 4.
3. Once you have chosen the desired color, you can lock it by keeping your hand still for at least 2 seconds. If the process is successful, DiCE SMART will flash with the selected color and and emit an acoustic signal.
4. Using the "ORBITA" gesture, you can select the light intensity: through anticlockwise rotations it decreases to the minimum visible brightness (20% of intensity) and with clockwise rotations it rises to the maximum level. An acoustic signal will be emitted when the minimum and maximum intensity levels are reached.
5. If the procedure is performed correctly, after setting the color and its intensity, the user can pass the setting to the associated bulb (or group of bulbs) using "POSA (tap)" within 10 seconds.
6. Once the procedure is completed, DiCE SMART returns to "Aurora Plus" (initial status).
If, during the color selection procedure, no gesture is performed for 10 seconds, the procedure will end automatically without performing any action and DiCE SMART will go back to "Aurora Plus" (initial status).
|Aurora Plus - Active Gestures|