D·ENERGY is equipped with two non-rechargeable "AA" size batteries. When the batteries are no longer able to supply power to D·ENERGY, they need be replaced with equivalent batteries.
Rechargeable "AA" batteries can be also used.
We recommend that you dispose of used batteries in the appropriate trash bins.
To replace the batteries, proceed as follows:
- Open the cover of D·ENERGY by turning it counterclockwise.
- Remove the exhausted batteries.
- Press and hold the pairing button for 2 seconds.
- Insert two new "AA" batteries in the appropriate slots, in accordance with the polarity.
- The D·ENERGY LED will emit a long blink (about 1 sec long). Then check that the LED on the D·ENERGY body flashes in sync with that of the electricity meter.
- Close the cover turning it clockwise.
Replacing the batteries does not cause data loss nor unpairing of D·ENERGY from DiCE SMART.