If any problem occurs with the D·ENERGY consumption reader, it is possible to find out the reason by following the below described procedure.
In case of problems related to D·ENERGY, you will receive an app notification on your DiCEhome app, and DiCE SMART will blink with a yellow light, the color associated with the "energy" function.
Follow these steps:
- Has D·ENERGY been paired via DiCEhome app?
- Has D·ENERGY been correctly placed on the electricity meter?
- Turn on an appliance (e.g. electric oven, induction hob, etc.) and check the distributor's electricity meter.
- Is the electricity meter metrological LED flashing at least once per second?
- Remove one battery, press the button for 2 seconds and reconnect the battery to restart D·ENERGY.
- Is the D·ENERGY LED correctly replicating the metrological LED blinks?
- Check that the plastic support holding the D·ENERGY optical fiber is correctly positioned. Problems while reading the "blink".
In case of problems, D·ENERGY can be unpaired from the connected DiCE SMART by pressing the button on the D·ENERGY body 7 times in a row.