With Smart Plug you can connect all the lights and all the devices connected to the electrical network to your Smart-home system.
You can use the DiCEhome app to control your home remotely or manage all the appliances through the innovative DiCE SMART system, choosing with a simple gesture to turn on the oven, or turn off the TV when you are consuming too much energy.
The Innr Smart Plug uses the Zigbee 3.0 communication protocol. It is necessary to perform the "join" procedure on first use to use it with DiCE SMART.
To pair the smart plug to DiCE SMART proceed as follows:
- Open the DiCEhome app on your smartphone.
- Click on the "+" symbol at the top right corner and then on "add device".
- Select the "Energy" category to add Bulbs, Smart plugs and D·ENERGY.
- Select "Smart plug" and give a name to the pulg you want to associate.
- Choose the house and room where the plug will be placed or create a new one.
- Set the smart plug on the pairing mode.
It is possible to manually switch off the device/appliance connected to the smart plug by pressing the on / off button.
For more information and technical specifications, visit the manufacturer's website.
To download the user manual for the Smart plug Innr click here.