Should it be necessary to change the parameters relating to the Wi-Fi network assigned during the first configuration of the device, it is possible to change the Wi-Fi network settings at any time.
This procedure is also useful if the router has been replaced or DiCE SMART needs to be moved to a different house.
To change the Wi-Fi network settings, use the DiCEhome app on your smartphone, and enter the section related to DiCE (central button). From the settings (three dots at the top right corner) choose "Change Wi-Fi network" and follow the instructions.
During the procedure, it will be necessary to press 3 times the button located under the DiCE SMART. You can use a thin object. Wait about 1 second each time.
|Press quickly||Wait for 1 second||Press quickly||Wait for 1 second||Press quickly||Wait for 5 seconds||DiCE SMART becomes yellow|
|Press||---------->||Press||---------->||Press||---------->||Wi-Fi has been changed|
If, for any reason, the procedure fails, check the following:
- First, make sure you have a stable internet connection. It is important that it is the WiFi of a router and not the hotspot of the mobile phone.
- Verify that you have installed the latest version of the DiCEhome app. Here's how to download it: How to download the DiCEhome app.
- Check if the network named "DiCEwifi" is SAVED in the Wi-Fi settings of your smartphone. In this case, it is necessary to delete it ("forget").
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to is at a frequency of 2.4 GHz (Not 5 GHz).
- Using symbols such as # @% etc. in the SSID and password of the Wi-Fi network may cause problems. If you are unable to complete the procedure, please use simple words for the SSID and password.
If, after these attempts, the problem persists, please contact us. We will be happy to help you! Here you can find our contacts.